VIN Tracking - 2LMDJ8JK5BBJ02229

Please track the VIN for an order placed on 3/29/10.

DORA was acknowledged on 3/2910.

VIN 2LMDJ8JK5BBJ02229

The dealer provided me with a handwritten copy of the VIN, so the 13th digit of the VIN is either a "zero" or the letter "O".

Thanks in advance.

Oh, vehilce is a 2011 MKX, color is Gold Leaf.

Edited by us002840

Scheduled to the plant for the week of August 16th. * * *

Thank you for your efforts! They are very much appreciated.

If the vehicle is set for production the week of August 16th, when do you think the Window Sticker will become available on line?

I just downloaded the owners manual for the '11 MKX, through Ford Fleet, and cannot wait to play with all the new "bells & whistles".

The new electronic dashboard is simple amazing as is the MyFord Sync system.

Thanks again!

"Hmm tought one, no way to tell for sure. I'd have thought it would be available already. Try it next week - it should be there for sure by then."

Still no window sticker - did my vehicle production date get "bumped" again? Previously informed that it was scheduled for build on or around the week of August 16th.

Sorry to bother you, but you know how "kids" are when waiting for new toys.

Oh I hear ya about new toys. :)

Don't be surprised if it gets bumped again. From things I am hearing lingering in the grapevine is that there are some production issues surrounding MyFord / MyLincoln touch. Since the Edge & MKX are the first to arrive with that technology they aren't releasing them until every issue is 110% squashed. Many Egde / MKX orders that have been produced are just sitting idle for this reason with no updates in status.

Of course that is what I hear, but who really knows for sure what is actually true.

"Oh I hear ya about new toys. ":)

The link that you so graciously provided, in order to check for window sticker, nolonger seems to work.

I try to access the link, on a daily basis, to see if my window sticker is avaialable. So far, nothing in inventory.

As of today, I receive the following message: "Required parameter 'hash' was not provided. This parameter is required and is used to prevent unauthorized scraping of large amounts of data in violation of the terms of use of this website and its services. Please contact Ford directly if you feel you need bulk access to this type of data."

Is this link now internal only? Is it down?

Thanks and sorry to bother you.

Checked the "new" link for generating the window sticker, and it WORKS!!!!

The sticker for my MKX has been generated. Does this mean the vehicle will be built soon?

Sticker shows a date of 8/16/10 in the lower box that is located to the right of the box that indicates assembly point - Oakville.

Is the date a possible build date?

Again, thanks for all of your help. It is VERY much appreciated.

"No, that is the actual date the the order was sent to the plant and your sticker was generated. Your current status is still "Sent to Plant" but the date of production is estimated to be August 30th. No ETA yet."

THANKS!!!! Your help is greatly appreciated.

"No, that is the actual date the the order was sent to the plant and your sticker was generated. Your current status is still "Sent to Plant" but the date of production is estimated to be August 30th. No ETA yet."

Just received a call from my dealer this morning, 8/23/10, they received a "MSO" and an invoice on my ordered MKX.

The dealer still does not have an exact delivery date, but their response is "SOON"!

I know, patience, patience, patience, but its hard.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that you are extermely busy and I am REALY trying to be patient, but any news?

Your efforts are very much appreciated by myself and all the others that visit this web site.

THANKS in advance.

"As of 4:10am today, your vehicle has made it through production. Still ETA TBD though"

Cyberdman

THANKS for the info - I can almost see my MKX inching down the assembly line and being drive onto the convy truck for transport.

Again, thanks for the information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish my dealer was as forthcmoming with information

"As of 4:10am today, your vehicle has made it through production. Still ETA TBD though."

Any news on shipment?

I am on vacation next week - hoping to take delivery, since I am located "close", relatively speaking, to the Oakville plant..

I reside in a burb of Cleveland, Ohio - home of Ford Local 1250, the Cleveland Engine Plant.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Edited by us002840

"No movement whatsoever. Since when is Cleveland close to Ontario? Well, I guess it is kinda right across the lake." :hysterical:

Oh well, there is always next week!

Does the Oakville plant shut down for Labor Day, even if it is a U.S. holiday?

Thanks again for your efforts. The are very much appreciated!

Edited by us002840

I believe so, not sure. Them being in production depends on a lot of interaction with U.S. so I would imagine they couldn't get a lot done if we are all off around here and they aren't.

You are still in production, no updates ETA TBD.

BUMP!

Thanks for all of your help! Wish I could shake your hand in person and even buy you a beer for all of your efforts.

Hell, one beer is NOT enough, how about a whole case.

You are still in production, no updates, ETA TBD.

YIKES!!! How long does it take to produce an MKX?

Must be the special lubricants and white gloves that the assembly line uses when running a batch of Lincolns.

I know, must be that real gold is being used in the paint, since my color is gold leaf. Price of gold keeps going up and Ford must be waiting for the price of gold to drop.

Oh well, maybe next month. At least, I hope before winter arrives in Ohio.

Cyberdman, thanks again and ignore my rants.

Its just frustrating!!!

Edited by us002840