Headrest DVD's

robsmkt

I have a 2010 MKT that has the Invision headrest DVD and was wondering if they run through the media center(nav screen) that is in the front . I asked the dealer and they had no idea. I do see a rear dvd button on my screen but can select.

If anyone has any information it will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the factory installed DVD system, you can't view what is playing in the rear on the front, would be nice to be able to see/control them from the front....

Thanks for the response. Do you know if you can control your factory installed rear dvd through the front?

Thanks for the response. Do you know if you can control your factory installed rear dvd through the front?

Yes you can. Press Media, then Rear Zone. From this screen you can control most features. You can switch so both seat are watching the same movie or even switch so that the seats are watching the others DVD. You can FFW, RRW or pause for "DVD" (Behind drivers side) but you can't for DVD AUX (passenger side). Hope this helps.....you need to play around with it....

PS...you can play a movie on the front screen.....obviously it turns off once the car is in motion.

• 6 months later...

Yes you can. Press Media, then Rear Zone. From this screen you can control most features. You can switch so both seat are watching the same movie or even switch so that the seats are watching the others DVD. You can FFW, RRW or pause for "DVD" (Behind drivers side) but you can't for DVD AUX (passenger side). Hope this helps.....you need to play around with it....

PS...you can play a movie on the front screen.....obviously it turns off once the car is in motion.

yes this is very correct.