2011 Fusion Sport

Are you sure about those codes? I am getting absolutely nothing, but errors about entering proper dealer codes.

order# S111 Priority: 15 order code: 402A Cust/Flt Name: Dealer: F52209 order Type:2 Price Level:15 Reynolds Ford Norman, Oklahoma 73072 Thank you for any help!

I just did another search using a span of order numbers. I did turn up orders for the dealer code, there is nothing in the system with your order number. I searched orders from A000-Z999 and I get a bunch of orders, but no S111. I did find a C111 order, and it is a Fusion Sport, but it was ordered on June 22nd. Could be yours, but I don't know. When you look these things up it doesn't say what Rapid Spec Code level they are, it just lists a bunch of options.

That means one of three things, either S111 is not the correct order number, somehow the order never got processed or your order never actually got placed. I'd definately be talking to my dealer if I were you.

I just did another search using a span of order numbers. I did turn up orders for the dealer code, there is nothing in the system with your order number. I searched orders from A000-Z999 and I get a bunch of orders, but no S111. I did find a C111 order, and it is a Fusion Sport, but it was ordered on June 22nd. Could be yours, but I don't know. When you look these things up it doesn't say what Rapid Spec Code level they are, it just lists a bunch of options.

That means one of three things, either S111 is not the correct order number, somehow the order never got processed or your order never actually got placed. I'd definately be talking to my dealer if I were you.

I called my dealer and was told they could not find it salesman is going to call me back. I hope that C111 is my order it fits the time it was ordered and my check was cashed on June 23rd cyberdman thank you for the time you have spent on this. Could you get a window sticker on this?

Edited by ougeno

You need a VIN before you can get a window sticker. Before you can get a VIN you need an actual order in the system, and one that has been processed, forwarded to the plant and inserted into the schedule. So far, as far as I know - you have none of those things. Lets figure out if you even have a car actually ordered first.

You need a VIN before you can get a window sticker. Before you can get a VIN you need an actual order in the system, and one that has been processed, forwarded to the plant and inserted into the schedule. So far, as far as I know - you have none of those things. Lets figure out if you even have a car actually ordered first.

Cyberdman you have been a great help my salesman called and said the holdup was because of the 3.5 V6! I think they did not order and trying to cover thier a$$. I ordered 6-14-10 and my lease on a car was due on 9-1-10 so to say the least iam mad! This dealership has 3 dealers plus Lincoln so maybe they orered for stock what i wanted. Have you heard of any V6 shortages the Sport is a very hot item. Again I think you for all your help!

I think its a line of bull. That same Duratech 3.5L V6 goes in a ton of vehicles, I don't think there is any kind of shortage that I've heard. You should be able to extend your lease without any trouble if you need to if you are financed through Ford Credit. Just a simple phone call will give you 2 more months. You can get up to 4 more months after that if you show Ford credit a vehicle order.

If you can, go to your dealer and ask for a copy of the DORA (or aske then to scan and e-mail a copy). It should list the date it was ordered and all the options you selected.

I called Ford 8-19(yesterday) and my order was just confirmed and have vin3fahpokc5br139359 guess the v6 are in huh! Who knows how long this will take for it to arrive. Again thanks for all the help!

:rant: So, it was order number C111 after all, not S111. :rolleyes:

No sticker available yet - before you ask me when it will be - don't.

As of yesterday it is scheduled for production the week of Sept 6th. No production day scheduled yet or ETA.

Thank you cyberdman and you were right on C111 order# i am hoping to get a Sport with the same package(402A) that a dealer gets in stock! Is there a website that shows Sports in stock for Oklahoma?

There really isn't a way to look them up like that . You need a VIN or Dealer Code & Order Numbers. What they return, like I think I mentioned before, the vehicle lists details about it and like a big laundry list of options. It doesn't have them simply broken down into Rapid Spec Codes or anything - that would be too easy and actually make sense. LOL Also it doesn't say like Fusion Sport, it says the body type / make and then gives you the type of engine. If you weren't familiar enough with the vehicle say, the Fusion Sport, you wouldn't necessarily know that the Fusion 3.5L V6 is the Sport version. You just have to know.

:happy feet:

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX901119 (Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a. De C.v.) from Ramp 54, Hermosillo Asy, SO Sep-02-2010, 18:00 MT.

ETA the week of Sep-15-2010.

As i have said before you are cyberdMAN! If you like Oklahoma football and come to Norman you will have 2 tickets to any game! :happy feet: