Black Lake

Stugots

Sell it? so they can have more money in their pockets to go to Vegas 3 more times a year?

Yeah, I'd say sell it and do something appropriate with the funds like divide it up amongst the membership or buy us new Jackets.

Edited by 995

I never went there and didn't care!.. Ohh wait a minute, when I was at Diversified I made a request to Tony Richards to go there, and I think I got "I'll check into it" 4 years later I'm still waiting.

I don't need the place anyway, I know how to write a grievance which is more then what I can say for most elected bodies!.

Edited by 995

Looks as tho the moderator of the site has something in for 995. He got banned. Everything the guy said always made since and so why did this guy get banned for speaking his mind?

Maybe the moderator can come in here and answer why he got banned, or does the moderator hide behind a fake anonymous user handle?

I really liked his DTP Blog..

Edited by banhammer

Looks as tho the moderator of the site has something in for 995. He got banned. Everything the guy said always made since and so why did this guy get banned for speaking his mind?

Maybe the moderator can come in here and answer why he got banned, or does the moderator hide behind a fake anonymous user handle?

I really liked his DTP Blog..

Banhammer thats because YOU are 995 Chucky!!!!! You started the Sheldon road thread talking to yourself..take your meds