Need '07 Production Numbers Breakdown, I have '08 & '09

07vistavert

I've been searching for the "2007 Take Rate Report" with no luck. The ones for '08 and '09 are attached to show what I'm looking for. If anyone has the '07 report please post it or PM me. Thanks!

Mark

I have a question on these reports. They don't show the Mustang Preminum Package which the GT/CS is part of. These show only the Deluxe package but a GT/CS could only be built as part of the Preminum Package.

Ron Davis

GTCSregistry.com

I have a question on these reports. They don't show the Mustang Preminum Package which the GT/CS is part of. These show only the Deluxe package but a GT/CS could only be built as part of the Preminum Package.

Ron Davis

GTCSregistry.com

I agree the column headings are a bit misleading. They should not say "deluxe" especially on the '09 report since the "deluxe" nomenclature was taken away. In '09 there was the unnamed (base?) and the Premium to better indicate which was the more fully optioned model.

Go down to the section for Order Codes. 140A is a GT Premium coupe. 180A is a GT Premium convertible. Now if I could figure out what the undocumented 115A, 145A and 240A codes are that would be great.