2011 Order Help

Sonettech

Can anyone (Cyberman) at Ford get me some info on the truck I ordered, dealer has no info. Dealer # F71439, Order # 2200. That is all I have. Ordered 9-13-10.

Thanks. I noticed at other Ford dealers vehicles were ordered after mine and will be arriving on the lots 11-15-10. Can anyone tell me what is up with my order. I do not have a VIN as of yet. Any help would be great.

Can anyone (Cyberman) at Ford get me some info on the truck I ordered, dealer has no info. Dealer # F71439, Order # 2200. That is all I have. Ordered 9-13-10.

Thanks. I noticed at other Ford dealers vehicles were ordered after mine and will be arriving on the lots 11-15-10. Can anyone tell me what is up with my order. I do not have a VIN as of yet. Any help would be great.

What kind of truck ?

Assuming it is a 2011 250 or higher , if it is a 2011, 150 the answer is simple they have not been built/released for sale yet.

Can you explain OKTB. Thanks.

OK to Buy. Normally occurs 2-4 weeks after a new job is started (job 1, job 2). The new trucks will start being built in Dearborn next week. None will ship until the quality control standards are met. Once this occurs and we run enough trucks to check, someone give the OK to buy. The 1st trucks will then start shipping and the retail orders can be scheduled. You'll get a VIN number after that. Best bet is early December due to Thanksgiving.