VIN Tracking Please

In Transit Received - Ok 29 (Cassens Transport Ltd ) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Nov-04-2010, 07:50 ET.

It doesn't look it has gone anywhere yet, no updates after this one last week. No ETA yet either.

In the future, please repost your VIN in thread bumps please. Thanks.

In Transit Received - Ok 29 (Cassens Transport Ltd ) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Nov-04-2010, 07:50 ET.

It doesn't look it has gone anywhere yet, no updates after this one last week. No ETA yet either.

In the future, please repost your VIN in thread bumps please. Thanks.

Ok, I will. Thanks for looking it up again.

2LMDJ8JK4BBJ09656

Cyberdman, The dealer is telling me the car has a HOLD on it PREVENTING it from being shipped. Can you verify this? MKX's that have been built AFTER mine have been arriving at the dealer. I don't understand the delay? Any light you can shed on this would be appreciated! Thanks!

Might I refer you to these overlooked rules:

7.) I am not the plant, delivery system, production scheduler or your dealership. Don't ask me to estimate any type of dates or time frame for you, or why things are such and such or taking so long. I can't and won't. There are a million and one variables in what happens with your order - things take as long as they take.

8.) I provide vehicle locator updates - status updates that can be found in your vehicle visability report. That is it. Don't ask me to provide you with anything other than that, i.e.: no build sheets, window stickers, etc. You can look up your own window stickers.

I stopped by the dealership today and saw it. I was so excited. I snapped off 2 pics on my iphone. I will update with a few pics when I polish it out and seal it with the nano glass coating. But for now, here's how she looked sitting there today waiting for me:

c5b50fd0.jpg

5f276aee.jpg