profit sharing

Litng1

You can't blame em for working too long. Maybe they don't want Ford to pay them their pensions (more money for Mullaly), I'm surrounded by 40 year seniority guys, and tryin to get a point across to these know-it -alls is like explaining global warming to a republican.

Your party has changed the term to CLIMATE CHANGE since global warming has been proven as bunk. You better get with it.

40 years seniority? Good for them. They can stay as long as they choose to. I have a firiend who has 50 years in.

• Like 1

Your party has changed the term to CLIMATE CHANGE since global warming has been proven as bunk. You better get with it.

40 years seniority? Good for them. They can stay as long as they choose to. I have a firiend who has 50 years in.

As much as I need the seniority for job security, I will NOT tell anyone they must retire. Someday, I may be the one others are pushing out. It is not my place to impose my will on those more senior.

As much as I need the seniority for job security, I will NOT tell anyone they must retire. Someday, I may be the one others are pushing out. It is not my place to impose my will on those more senior.

Right on, Iv'e usually listened to the most of the older cats at work, espically here at the Rouge(they have some fantastic stories). My favorite is the catching of Pira nhas in the Rouge boat slip. You can't force em out, one day hopefully we can get 40 years in.

Edited by pullthecord