2012 Mustang Order Guide

carforford

:sos: Okay will some one please explain to me why the BREMBO brakes are not available with the automatic. :banghead:

I for one would love to get a 5.0, auto, vert, with brembo brakes.

Actually I would like a HIPO 5.0, Auto,Vert, W Brembo brakes

:wub::drool: :hyper: :shades: :happy feet:

Thanks.

They aren't available with the GT/CS either.

Ford does what they've done for years, they get market analysis, put color in front of people and get their opinions, etc. If the color of the car you want is so important, paint the thing. At least the "any color you want, as long as it's black" mentality is gone!

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing to have the color that I planned on selecting for a year discontinued, but the next best color - Kona blue - is very nice too, and white looks nice...

IMHO, actual sales count too in these decisions. Just because there are people who loved the 2011 Mustang in Sterling Grey, but didn't buy one (for any reason), doesn't really factor into Sterling Grey favor. It is only actual sales which count.

Don't think I am being irrespectful of your feelings. I went through this myself. I just loved the 2010 in Red Candy Metallic with the Brick Red/Charcoal interior. I was disappointed that when in 2011, Ford continued those choices, but stopped you getting both. I could not (and still cannot) understand why Ford decided that Red with Red clashed so bad, looked so awful, that they had to prevent anyone from ordering that combination. I guess its now onto Lava Red with Lava Red, until Ford nixes that combination. :D

Edited by Walt