Tracking my order

karpomatic

In order to post in that forum, you will have had have made 10 posts on this site

The Rules for Vin tracking MUST READ

Vin tracking by ford Employee's

Yes there is a above forum that will help you find your car in the process of build and delivery as long as their info is updated ( my car had a ETA of Nov 25 week but it is still on ramp 5p awaiting shipment ) so following the rules and getting to ten posts before you can ask Cyberdman for help is the trick. one thing please add some helpful info in your posts to get to the ten post limit needed as you will mre than likely be teased if you spam up the boards to get your ten post min. lol i think spam would be like "me too posts" and awesome color dude !! stuff that is fine if you have time under your belt but they seem to give us noobs a ration about it :)

May i ask if you have a Vin yet ?

enjoy and good luck its a nice place they have here too and FAST now too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am new here and I am in the same boat. I just dont want to write ten posts that contains "garbage" just to get past the ten post limit.

I ordered my Mustang in October and I am fairly happy to see by looking at the specs for 2012 that I didnt miss out on anything. Who wanna drive a Boss anyway ;-)

/ Max

Hey I am new here and I am in the same boat. I just dont want to write ten posts that contains "garbage" just to get past the ten post limit.

I ordered my Mustang in October and I am fairly happy to see by looking at the specs for 2012 that I didnt miss out on anything. Who wanna drive a Boss anyway ;-)

/ Max

Did you get a vin yet? I ordered mine on Oct16th, she is was waiting on a ramp to be delivered as of Dec.6th, eta next week.

Well I hope cars ship east better than to the Midwest my car was built 11/12 and as far as I know it is still sitting in the Twin Cities Mn waiting to be delivered to my dealer 200 or so miles east ! I had ETA'S of 11/23 and 12/8 so don't get to worried if your date slips . I am sure it will be worth it !! ;)

Your milage may vary .

Well I hope cars ship east better than to the Midwest my car was built 11/12 and as far as I know it is still sitting in the Twin Cities Mn waiting to be delivered to my dealer 200 or so miles east ! I had ETA'S of 11/23 and 12/8 so don't get to worried if your date slips . I am sure it will be worth it !! ;)

Your milage may vary .

Ugh, I hate waiting! The eta was the week of 12/23, now it's a week closer, hmm, we'll see, like you said, it'll slip, from what I have read, alot of time is spent waiting on ramps...shipping..bleh..let me know when you get yours!

Well my car was just built and I am on the west coast. I hope I get it before X-Mas and yes I do have my VIN. I have no real problem waiting but X-Mas is coming up and I have a few days off would be nice to take it for a spin ;-)

/ M

That's what I am hoping for also, am on the east coast...the weather starts getting sketchy this time of year..and we ordered ours with summer tires..

Once they start building them how long does it usually take to be delivered?

My dealer said 2 weeks after, but it really depends on the shipping, I have read alot of stories how some have sat for weeks....mine has a ETA for next week, but we shall see(I think she started build on the 1st)

/ Max

I hope everyone has your opinion so dealers don't go crazy with ADM. Anyone know when the first Boss cars will roll off the assembly line?

I hope everyone has your opinion so dealers don't go crazy with ADM. Anyone know when the first Boss cars will roll off the assembly line?

Well I might not be the typical Mustang buyer but anyone with taste must surely think the design is hideous.. I mean.. even it they perform well I am sure that most people dont want them :)

Well the same way as loads of make up is sexy ;-) I understand that some people like it.

/ M

I agree, I would like them better with out all the stripes..a plain jane would be sweet, I think it is a bit overdone, but that's the way they were back in the day.

That being said, I do love the orange one, out of all of them.

I agree, I would like them better with out all the stripes..a plain jane would be sweet, I think it is a bit overdone, but that's the way they were back in the day.

That being said, I do love the orange one, out of all of them.

They're a bit overdone but you love the orange??? Ok. The decals are removable. BTW I ordered a Kona Blue Boss 302.

2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Side.jpg

• 3 months later...

They're a bit overdone but you love the orange??? Ok. The decals are removable. BTW I ordered a Kona Blue Boss 302.

2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Side.jpg

Orange is definately hot but if I were able to order a Boss I would have ordered one in Grabber Blue, its to bad ford only made one in that color.