2007 Expy looking for info

You've got to be shitting me. Come ask me when you buy a new vehicle.

Rule #8:

I provide vehicle locator updates - status updates that can be found in your vehicle visability report. That is it. Don't ask me to provide you with anything other than that, i.e.: no build sheets, window stickers, production schedules, etc. You can look up your own window stickers.

Thanks anyway. I didnt realize this was for new cars only. I was reading the sticky http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12137-tracking-guidelines-faqs-news-and-questions/ where item 8 is be patient.

The rules in the preamble seem to indicate "Window stickers two to three years old may be archived", so that infers not only that you do older cars, but also window stickers. Sorry for my confustion. Thanks for your service. I will let you know when I get my new Explorer.

Thanks for the links.

Edited by joiseystud

You were reading the wrong rules. If you wanted ViperPilot to track for you those were his rules. However if you actually spent some time in there and read through his thread you might know that ViperPilot discontinued his tracking services on Sept 25, 2008. Either way it didn't matter, if you read any of the rules or information anywhere on BON you would know that the purpose of this forum is to track newly ordered vehicles.

In any case, if you order a new vehicle anytime in the future, stop back over and we'll track it for you.