2011 6.7 F 250 Lariat

Oder a new 2011 6.7 F250 about two weeks ago. Just wanted to see if any information on it yet. Or do you need vin # only. Thank You

Order# B111

Priority # 10

Dealer # F44492

Just talked to dealer I should have Vin # tomorrow will post if that helps. Thanks

You will not get a VIN with this order, there is a problem and it has been ordered incorrectly. See your salesperson to correct.

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Compatibility Jan-14-2011.

OK, I contacted my sales person and he has fixed the issues with the compatibility problem. And he is now telling me that it says accepted and clean.

So could you please check for me and see if the information is really corrected.

I also want to say Thank You from the dealer and myself he was unaware that the system did not accept his order until I stop by today after reading your email. Thank You Cyberdman.

Order # B111

Priority # 10

Dealer # F44492

Great, if it says that then your status is Unscheduled - Clean - which is good. That means it is a good oder and right now it is unscheduled. Plan on rebumping your thread like once a week for now for more info, it may be a while before anything further happens.

• Like 1

Great, if it says that then your status is Unscheduled - Clean - which is good. That means it is a good oder and right now it is unscheduled. Plan on rebumping your thread like once a week for now for more info, it may be a while before anything further happens.

Will do , Thanks for the help Cyberdman.

I should have checked it again when you said it was corrected, but apparently it never was corrected.

It still says:

Did he give you a new order number, or edit your current order?

Edited by cyberdman
  • Like 1

I should have checked it again when you said it was corrected, but apparently it never was corrected.

It still says:

Did he give you a new order number, or edit your current order?

Ok, one more time. They say it is fixed and going to be pulled. Could you please check. Thank You.

Order # B111

Priority # 10

Dealer # F44492

• 3 weeks later...

VIN 1FT7X2BT1BEC24123!!!!!!! :)

You are scheduled to start prod on Feb-28.

Bump VIN 1FT7X2BT1BEC24123

Welcome back cyberdman, I hope your vacation was good. Looking for any change and good news, I hope. Dealer still saying week of 3/14 for E.T.A.

Welcome back cyberdman, I hope your vacation was good. Looking for any change and good news, I hope. Dealer still saying week of 3/14 for E.T.A.

• Like 1

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX965214 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Mar-07-2011, 10:00 ET.

Just got shipped, ETA does say Mar-14-2011 though, with an ( * ). I wouldn't count on it making that date.

Just wanted to get one last Bump and see if your system has anything different. I have track the rail to lords town Ohio, which i believe is the pick up point for the truck haulers.

And to say Thank You for your time!! ( You don't know what you really do for so many people out there and how much everyone appreciates it ) This is my third vehicle to be tracked and thank goodness for this Forum.

I will post pictures as soon as dealer calls and I have it in my hands. Once again Thank You !!

Current Vehicles: 2011- F250 on the way :hyper:

2008- F250

2011- Mustang GT 5.0

2005 -F150

Edited by redneck

Just wanted to get one last Bump and see if your system has anything different. I have track the rail to lords town Ohio, which i believe is the pick up point for the truck haulers.

Thanks