Snow Day

pullthecord

Wasnt talking about you cord. I listen to these Saline billys all the time complaning about the drive, gas, snow, and whining because they cant go back to saline. It just gets old....They need to accept their fate and deal with it..they signed up for this.

Eat a dick I can assure you I did NOT sign up for the dearborn shithole.

Wasnt talking about you cord. I listen to these Saline billys all the time complaning about the drive, gas, snow, and whining because they cant go back to saline. It just gets old....They need to accept their fate and deal with it..they signed up for this.

Leaving the country club to work at DTP must have been quite a shock. In Saline they had a relief man so they could go to the bathroom and SMOKE, and not waste their 22 minute break time on trivial stuff like that. A lot of them (not all of them) couldn't handle it at a gravy train like Saline, I can't imagine they would last at DTP. If that plant goes back blue, they will be cryin & dyin to get back there. I do feel for them though, we were told that the plant would be closed or sold. Iv'e got great job at local # 600 and wouldn't go back ( despite the long drive) but I don't blame fellow ex-contry clubbers for tryin to get back there, it was a sweet gig while lasted.

SNOW DAY?.......... How about a SUPER BOWL day. TWIN CITIES ASSEMBLY is working friday so we could have monday off.

I guess they were worried about attendance, or people showing up drunk. :tequila: Plus we didn't have the parts because of the storm so we did half days wed. & thurs.

Hi folks,

On topic, I showed up for work Wed., then sat around for 4 hours because enough people had the good sense to stay home. I just hope I didn't blow my rear differential trying to get through the ruts and drifts that covered the roads.

Regarding coming to DTP, back in '07 I had to leave MTP and the only option I had was DTP...Supposedly you could sign up for Wayne too but in reality anyone with my seniority ended up at DTP anyway so it can hardly be called voluntary. I keep hoping the new plant that used to be MTP will have openings for us who have had to work at this abortion of a plant called DTP.

Hi folks,

On topic, I showed up for work Wed., then sat around for 4 hours because enough people had the good sense to stay home. I just hope I didn't blow my rear differential trying to get through the ruts and drifts that covered the roads.

Regarding coming to DTP, back in '07 I had to leave MTP and the only option I had was DTP...Supposedly you could sign up for Wayne too but in reality anyone with my seniority ended up at DTP anyway so it can hardly be called voluntary. I keep hoping the new plant that used to be MTP will have openings for us who have had to work at this abortion of a plant called DTP.

75 temps coming on Monday to ISA. Not sure when but another 300 to MAP.