2011F250 SD tracking request

First of all, there is no change in your status.

Secondly, there isn't always an ETA listed. When there is however, normally I wouldn't even tell you in a situtation such as yours because it is a pointless waste of time and won't happen and just leads to more questions and pestering me of my time needlessly. With delays and sitting for a while not shipping, this date is not at all realistic. So, that being said, keep in mind the capital E in this ETA and I am only telling you because you asked. ETA the week of Feb-21-2011. Even in the system though they have your ETA listed with a *, meaning it is extremely likely and most likely will be removed or bumped several times.

Two things...

Thank you, I will try. Last year's vacation is was very cold and it sucked.

Second thing, you should be driving that vehicle by now. ;) Go get it - it is there!!!! :bandance:

Delivered - Final Delivered (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc ) F48048 - Suburban Ford Of Sterling Heights Sterling Heights, MI Feb-16-2011, 09:10 ET.

Ordered on 12-20-10, built on 2-11-11, arrived at dealership in Sterling Heights MI on 2-16-11, picked up 2-18-11. Just so others can see the time it takes to get one of these, 2011 F-250 XLT crewcab, 6.2 gas, 4x4.

4c6c5b31.jpg

446bf1c5.jpg

706cd096.jpg

a20e3588.jpg

Thanks again.

Kevin

• Like 1