F-150 Tires

croplanman

I would like to be able to order LT tires on a Lariat without the off road package. I just don't want the extra weight and rougher ride. I drive a lot of gravel roads and run into trouble with the new p rating tires. The 09 and 10 I have ran had the tires blow at 25000 miles, or they get rocks that go right though them.

I would like to be able to get heated and cooled seats on an FX4. Those black seats will be hot this summer. In general it would be nice if you had more freedom to pick and choose options. I know a buddy of mine is not buying a new F150 simply because he can't find a way to get the options he wants on one truck.

I would like to be able to get heated and cooled seats on an FX4. Those black seats will be hot this summer. In general it would be nice if you had more freedom to pick and choose options. I know a buddy of mine is not buying a new F150 simply because he can't find a way to get the options he wants on one truck.

+1

I have an FX4 on order, but would have loved to have the cooled seats. I couldn't stand the blonde woodgrain trim in the Lariat, so I went with the FX4. But in general, I agree, it would be very nice to be able to mix and match the options instead of having to "settle" for a truck that doesn't have exactly everything you want -- especially when it is a $45,000 vehicle.

I would like to be able to order LT tires on a Lariat without the off road package. I just don't want the extra weight and rougher ride. I drive a lot of gravel roads and run into trouble with the new p rating tires. The 09 and 10 I have ran had the tires blow at 25000 miles, or they get rocks that go right though them.

I agree with this. Now, I'll need to swap the tires when I get the vehicle. Hopefully, without the wife noticing.