Tracking Request: 1FTFW1ETXBFB10328

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 111075016 (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Mar-17-2011, 11:25 ET.

I believe however that this shipping is probably only to and from the upfitter ramp for additional equipment. Your vehicle will be shipped to you via rail.

That is kind of why I hate supplying ETAs. They are in many cases way off and a lot of folks get their hopes up. You never know though.

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 111075016 (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Mar-17-2011, 11:25 ET.

I believe however that this shipping is probably only to and from the upfitter ramp for additional equipment. Your vehicle will be shipped to you via rail.

That is kind of why I hate supplying ETAs. They are in many cases way off and a lot of folks get their hopes up. You never know though.

Thank you for the update and information!

My dealer is under the impression it will be to him next week. He's obviously putting stock into the ETA as supplied by Ford. Personally from what I have seen on your tracking threads I am with you, I imagine it's just getting other equipment. I am curious what that upfitter equipment might be, but I will post that question on the F-series sub-forum.

I will check back with you next week and see what if anything has happened!

Thanks again for what you do for us!!

CyberDMan, prepare to be shocked!! :D

My truck magically did appear over the weekend!! I picked it up on Saturday!!

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to keep me up to date with it when you could! I know I can speak for a lot of people here when I say what you do here really helps make this process easier for those of us waiting on the wire!

And I leave you with a pic of my new ride!

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!

fx4a.jpg