Window Sticker and build info request

Gibs07GTcpe

We just purchased a new to us Black 04 Mach 1. When I purchased my 07GT a user on here sent me an electronic copy of my window sticker and also ran my VIN for build info and such. Is that still possible with an 04? If so, I would appreciate if someone could run this one for me. The VIN is: 1FAFP42R34F175392

Thanks in advance. I believe it was built in the first couple weeks or so of 2004.

Gib

We just purchased a new to us Black 04 Mach 1. When I purchased my 07GT a user on here sent me an electronic copy of my window sticker and also ran my VIN for build info and such. Is that still possible with an 04? If so, I would appreciate if someone could run this one for me. The VIN is: 1FAFP42R34F175392

Thanks in advance. I believe it was built in the first couple weeks or so of 2004.

Gib

The car is too old for the online window sticker. You still can do a HVBoM report and purchase the certificate from Ford Performance Group on your Mach I. If you register your Mach I on the Mach I registry you would get a 15% discount on the certificate package.

The car is too old for the online window sticker. You still can do a HVBoM report and purchase the certificate from Ford Performance Group on your Mach I. If you register your Mach I on the Mach I registry you would get a 15% discount on the certificate package.

So I dont need the dates to get that cert? Thats what I needed them for...LOL

I am on the registry already. What is HVBoM?

So I dont need the dates to get that cert? Thats what I needed them for...LOL

I am on the registry already. What is HVBoM?

To get the certificate you just need your VIN number since that is what they search the database for. The HVBoM report is called the Historical Vehicle Build of Materials. This will show the build date, Purchase date and the feature codes for your car. Here is the link to my site that shows what it looks like. You can ask your Ford Service Advisor for a copy.

http://gtcsregistry.com/hvbomreport.htm

Ron

To get the certificate you just need your VIN number since that is what they search the database for. The HVBoM report is called the Historical Vehicle Build of Materials. This will show the build date, Purchase date and the feature codes for your car. Here is the link to my site that shows what it looks like. You can ask your Ford Service Advisor for a copy.

http://gtcsregistry.com/hvbomreport.htm

Ron

Thanks for the info. I got the build date from the dealer today when I went to speak with them.

Gib