Fx4 Stuck Deraborn..wait time?

dionysus19

My fx4 has been built in dearborn but I cant get any more information and its been over a week. Whats going on

How long ago did you order, when did you get your VIN and what was the production date? From what I have been reading on here and another forum it typically takes about 4-5 weeks from the production date to arrive at the dealer. I am told mine is in production so I am hoping to have it before the end of April.

Well mine was built Feb 19th. Awaiting shipment Feb 21st. Re released Feb 27th awaiting shipment ever since.

Good Luck!

Seems there is a bunch of trucks built between mid Feb and mid March that aren't being shipped for some unknown reason. Trucks that have been built after that are shipping and have already been received by some.

Seems the most common guess on all the stop ships is that Ford is possibly addressing the slip yoke clunk on certain previously built vehicles within a certain period and other vehicles may have had the issue addressed during production. Ford did say they were working on a permanent fix, so maybe they've found one. Here's hoping.

My dealer told me from the time they get invoice to truck being on there lot has only been taking 2 weeks. Hope that is true as I got my VIN.invoice a week ago

That sounds very optimistic! I dont think I have seen anyone get their truck two weeks after getting their VIN...Good luck though. If that is the case I will be pleasantly surprised when mine shows.