2011 Supercrew Raptor

Give me an actual dealer code and I can help you. Dealer codes 6 digits and are in the format of a letter followed by 5 numbers. Old codes are sometimes listed which are actually invalid now, but I can use them to figure out when the proper code is, those may be listed as 2 numbers a letter and 3 more numbers. What does your DORA say?

Give me an actual dealer code and I can help you. Dealer codes 6 digits and are in the format of a letter followed by 5 numbers. Old codes are sometimes listed which are actually invalid now, but I can use them to figure out when the proper code is, those may be listed as 2 numbers a letter and 3 more numbers. What does your DORA say?

Sorry about that. The dealership said that the DORA said it was an unscheduled build, but I think I got the dealer code. It is 21V726. Ordered on Feb. 24th. Order # is V024. Pretty sure that is their code. Was ordered from Raceway Automotive in Darlington SC 29532. Again I thank you for your time and effort. You are a big help to many people. Again many thanks.

Edited by ruger345

It means you have a successful order in the system and you are not scheduled for production right now.

It also means that per-forum rules unscheduled-clean status is updates no more than every two weeks.

Edited by cyberdman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you mind tracking my Raptor. I have no vin but it was ordered on Feb. 24th. order # is V024 and the dealer code is F21726. Thx for helping us out using your time. I have a vin now-1FTFW1R63BFB68348.Bump. Hope you had a Great Easter.

This post has been edited by ruger345: Today, 07:32 P

Edited by ruger345

Would you mind tracking my Raptor. I have no vin but it was ordered on Feb. 24th. order # is V024 and the dealer code is F21726. Thx for helping us out using your time. I have a vin now-1FTFW1R63BFB68348.Bump. Hope you had a Great Easter.

This post has been edited by ruger345: Today, 07:32 Pm BUMP

Edited by ruger345

• 2 weeks later...

bUMP