Boss Track Attack

suprmn

Since this is a cool offer Ford is giving away with all new purchases of a Boss 302 I felt this would be the appropriate place to start a thread.

From what I know is all new Ford Boss 302 owners will receive a free full day at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. This full day will include instruction about your new vehicle and time on the track with a professional driver. The only thing you have to provide is your transportation to the facility and lodging while staying there....Ford will provide you with the vehicles to drive.

As of now this is all I know about the program.....listed below is a link to their (Milller Motorsports) site.

http://www.bosstrackattack.com/

• 2 weeks later...

In additon to what I have posted above, this was also sent to me via email from my salesman:

"Boss Track Attack" Boss 302 Ford Racing Performance Driving Experiance- Buyers of Ford's highly anticipated Mustang Boss 302 get a high performance hands-on track driving experiance to learn just what their car is capable of as part of the new complimentary Boss Track Attack program. Ford picks up the cost of the 1 1/2 day experiance including meals.

The customer is responsible for transportation and lodging. Customers can get more information by logging onto www.bosstrackattack.com or calling 435-27-SPEED.