Please Take My Money

dpd44Mustang

I have read in the news paper that Ford has been having a tough go of it lately and trying to figure out how to correct the situation.....umm not that my little $30,000.00 purchase will turn the company around...but it might help. I also have been reading other forums that sound like there is a challenge getting the new Mustang GTs in the NW and NE.....I have an order that went in June 20th 2005 from a dealer in Seattle and as of today the Robot Lady say's that it is still clean and unscheduled....Now I understand supply and demand but what I don't understand is why so many people out of Texas are ordering their Mustang GT's In October and getting them in early December or sooner. I have loved the New body of the Mustang GT and it has been on my screen saver since pictures were available. I was hoping to purchase one...hopefully before GM comes out with the retro style Camaro....and if that happens well lets just say my little $30,000.00 will be going to a company that is hurting even worse than Ford. Not that I'm getting frustrated for having to answer " I don't know when my mustang is coming." every day from friends or co workers but I'm starting to grow out of my Mid life crisis as Ford would call it on one of their Mustang commercials....

A question a lot of Ford dealers in the Nwst have been asking. GM's no better. It's winter, the snow's flying, and dealers in the NE and East Coast are loaded with inventory, while West Coast buyers are getting nailed for close to sticker and having to wait as well. ;)

Yo- Michigan.... 12 month sports car market out here, even in the Nwst.

Edited by PolarBear