Best Deal

FX-4

I just ordered a 2011 FX4 crew cab and was curious to know what kind of deal everyone's been getting? I ordered it w/ the luxury package, trailer brake, upgraded sony sound system, 20" wheels and step bars.

Thanks for any input and the hard part is the waiting!!

I just ordered a 2011 FX4 crew cab and was curious to know what kind of deal everyone's been getting? I ordered it w/ the luxury package, trailer brake, upgraded sony sound system, 20" wheels and step bars.

I ordered an XLT screw, ecoboost, 2 weeks ago for invoice minus $200. I had x plan available but dealer was willing to match another dealer. I know what you mean about the waiting now.

Sounds like a nice truck but have patience because you will be waiting....

The truck that I ordered is similar...lux package, upgraded sony, 20", step but I have max tow and Ecoboost. What color did you order?

Sounds like a nice truck but have patience because you will be waiting....

The truck that I ordered is similar...lux package, upgraded sony, 20", step but I have max tow and Ecoboost. What color did you order?

Color - Sterling gray met.. What color did you order? and when did you order it?

Color - Sterling gray met.. What color did you order? and when did you order it?

I ordered the Red Candy on March 4th. It was scheduled to be built on March 28 but there was a delay and is scheduled now for April 25th with ETA of May 9....I am not holding my breath though.