KCAP PRESIDENT ELECTION

Dear Local 249 Brothers and Sisters,

For the past few weeks Jim Foster has been busy misleading you on his intentions if winning his Presidential Election. He has been promising you he will do everything but be President. Lets review what he has said and lets tell you the truth.

LIE # 1) " I will do everything I can to see your grievences are settled in a timely manner "

TRUTH - The President has NO PART in the grievence procedure. Grievences are handled by your Distric Committeeperson, Bargaining Committee, and Bargaining Chairman.

LIE # 2) " I will fight agaist the 2-tie wage system"

TRUTH - All manners of pay and benifits are handled by The National Negotiating Team. The 2011 Team is already selected and he is not on it. In fact, he won't be asked his opinion and won't even be allowed in the room while meetings are taking place. This is a great campain line, who don't want the 2- tier wage system gone.

LIE # 3) "I will fight to get back all concessions"

TRUTH - Please refer to TRUTH section in LIE # 2

Lie # 4) " I will surround myself with the most qualified people I can to improve The Union"

TRUTH - The membership will elect the people Mr. Foster will work with. This Union is not a Dictatorship.

These are his key talking points that have been in all his fliers.

Let's ask Mr. Foster some questions :

#1 How many Union Meetings have you been to in the last 3 years

#2 How many elected positions have you held ?

# 3 How many elections have you lost ?

#4 Why did you use a NON-UNION flier ?

#5 Where was you when The Union was fighting to keep our plant open ?

#6 Why haven't you had time to see people on the line, but in the last 2 week had time to post 216 comments on Facebook ?

The truth is Mr. Foster has only stared showing up to Union meetings 4 months ago. He has held one term as Trustee for 3 years and had nothing accomplished for that. He has ran for President several times as " Duckie" but kept losing, so he lost the nickmane "Duckie" but it's the same old line you have voted NO to every time he has tried to mislead you in the past. He used a fake Union Bug on his last flier and has no defence for it. He chose to avoid the issue of President Jeff Wright keeping the plant open, and I wonder if he would be running if President Jeff Wright hadn't fought so hard and sucessifully to save our plant. He has found it easier to lie to you on Facebook than have you ask him real question in person, several people have told me he just walks away when the questions get tough.

KCAP Loacl 249 members deserve better than this. I'm offended that Mr. Foster thinks we are dumb enough to fall for this false campain tatics. He's not quailfied to be President and don't even know what the job consists of.

RE-ELECT

JEFF WRIGHT

FOR PRESIDENT

• Like 3

It's time for a change at United Local 249. I am apalled at the lies aimed at Mr. Foster. Jim has been a true Union man all his life and stands for real change. He will clean up Local 249 and put a stop to the corruption within the union. It's time to stop the LIES! VOTE JIM FOSTER FOR PRESIDENT!

Edited by kc show me

It's time for a change at United Local 249. I am apalled at the lies aimed at Mr. Foster. Jim has been a true Union man all his life and stands for real change. He will clean up Local 249 and put a stop to the corruption within the union. It's time to stop the LIES! VOTE JIM FOSTER FOR PRESIDENT!

:hysterical:

• Like 1

Ask this man 2 questions which he wouldn't answer. Same thing with other people on my line. This man didn't have a clue what the duties and extent of powers the President had. Being a so called good Union man doesn't mean you would make a good President. I made the Wright choice with my vote!!!

• Like 1

I would love to know what lie you thought I put on this post. Please tell me any thing you think that was not true. I know the facts. Foster is lost in his ideas always has been and always will be. He has ZERO quailifications and experience. Not any part of any of his fliers is true. Before you thump your chest and say I want change you need to have a proven track record. His only track record is losing elections becouse most members see through this LIES. I'm sorry he has sucked you into them.

VOTE JEFF WRIGHT FOR PRESIDENT

Does Wright need (much less want) you on here supporting him and trying to tear down his opponent? You started the only thread regarding KCAP elections. It must not be much of an issue so cast your ballot and move on. Geez.

Good Post Harley

Dear Local 249 Brothers and Sisters,

For the past few weeks Jim Foster has been busy misleading you on his intentions if winning his Presidential Election. He has been promising you he will do everything but be President. Lets review what he has said and lets tell you the truth.

LIE # 1) " I will do everything I can to see your grievences are settled in a timely manner "

TRUTH - The President has NO PART in the grievence procedure. Grievences are handled by your Distric Committeeperson, Bargaining Committee, and Bargaining Chairman.

LIE # 2) " I will fight agaist the 2-tie wage system"

TRUTH - All manners of pay and benifits are handled by The National Negotiating Team. The 2011 Team is already selected and he is not on it. In fact, he won't be asked his opinion and won't even be allowed in the room while meetings are taking place. This is a great campain line, who don't want the 2- tier wage system gone.

LIE # 3) "I will fight to get back all concessions"

TRUTH - Please refer to TRUTH section in LIE # 2

Lie # 4) " I will surround myself with the most qualified people I can to improve The Union"

TRUTH - The membership will elect the people Mr. Foster will work with. This Union is not a Dictatorship.

These are his key talking points that have been in all his fliers.

Let's ask Mr. Foster some questions :

#1 How many Union Meetings have you been to in the last 3 years

#2 How many elected positions have you held ?

# 3 How many elections have you lost ?

#4 Why did you use a NON-UNION flier ?

#5 Where was you when The Union was fighting to keep our plant open ?

#6 Why haven't you had time to see people on the line, but in the last 2 week had time to post 216 comments on Facebook ?

The truth is Mr. Foster has only stared showing up to Union meetings 4 months ago. He has held one term as Trustee for 3 years and had nothing accomplished for that. He has ran for President several times as " Duckie" but kept losing, so he lost the nickmane "Duckie" but it's the same old line you have voted NO to every time he has tried to mislead you in the past. He used a fake Union Bug on his last flier and has no defence for it. He chose to avoid the issue of President Jeff Wright keeping the plant open, and I wonder if he would be running if President Jeff Wright hadn't fought so hard and sucessifully to save our plant. He has found it easier to lie to you on Facebook than have you ask him real question in person, several people have told me he just walks away when the questions get tough.

KCAP Loacl 249 members deserve better than this. I'm offended that Mr. Foster thinks we are dumb enough to fall for this false campain tatics. He's not quailfied to be President and don't even know what the job consists of.

RE-ELECT

JEFF WRIGHT

FOR PRESIDENT

Spell check! It really works!

• 2 weeks later...

Spell check! It really works!

Spell Check don't even start that Bullshit again

We are American Workers that build the best Cars and Trucks in the world

We are not Teachers looking for a perfect student

If you wanna teach spelling go to your local school district they need more help than we do :hysterical:

I think Mr. Foster is a good Union man the problem is he did not know what he was running for

The letter Jim put out indicated he wanted to be Bargaining Chairman The stickers that was plastered all over the plant said Jim Foster for President

Jim Good Luck try running for Alternate Committeeman next time you may have better luck