Tracking request

Thank you for providing this service. Not a lot of people out there willing to go above and beyond their normal jobs for people they've never met. I really appreciate it. My first new car!

The order# that was used is 4188 and our Dealer Code is F11659.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered on 4/30. Looking to be just about 10 weeks from order to delivery, which is what my dealer quoted me, 8-10 weeks. No complaints here.

My dates thus far:

Ordered 4/30/11 VIN 5/26/11 Sticker Online 6/2/11 Build 6/8/11 ETA 7/11/11

Edited by Curr

I don't know what is going on with your vehicle. It looks to me like it was shipped to your dealership and they refused it and are sending it back. Just a guess I have no idea, or maybe the listing just has an error in it. Typically though, if a vehicle were refused and sent back, there would be a reason or code or indication as such that happened. That is why I think it may be a listing error - IDK. This is what your last few entries look like:

In Transit - Received - C33 (United Road Service ) Ramp 04, Ayer, MA Jul-05-2011, 12:00 ET.

Delivered - Final Delivered (United Road Service ) F11659 - Ford Of Londonderry Londonderry, NH Jul-08-2011, 11:27 ET.

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (United Road Service ) Ramp 04, Ayer, MA Jul-08-2011, 12:00 ET.

Either way, get with your salesperson to see what is up. It may just be at your dealership, I can't say for sure.

I don't know what is going on with your vehicle. It looks to me like it was shipped to your dealership and they refused it and are sending it back. Just a guess I have no idea, or maybe the listing just has an error in it. Typically though, if a vehicle were refused and sent back, there would be a reason or code or indication as such that happened. That is why I think it may be a listing error - IDK. This is what your last few entries look like:

In Transit - Received - C33 (United Road Service ) Ramp 04, Ayer, MA Jul-05-2011, 12:00 ET.

Delivered - Final Delivered (United Road Service ) F11659 - Ford Of Londonderry Londonderry, NH Jul-08-2011, 11:27 ET.

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (United Road Service ) Ramp 04, Ayer, MA Jul-08-2011, 12:00 ET.

Either way, get with your salesperson to see what is up. It may just be at your dealership, I can't say for sure.

I hope this doesn't happened to me! My Mustang is going to the same dealership! Should be there Sunday..

Please read the rules and stop chit-chatting. The tracking thread is for tracking - and not just tracking, but communication between ME and the person I am tracking info for. Any other chit-chat keeps a thread that I have already provided info for, active in my list and looks to me like it needs more tracking info. Please any communication besides me and the person wanting tracking info - take that communication to PMs or another board altogether.

Thanks.

Hey cyberdman, thanks for the updates.

I called them up and the car is indeed there. Said there was a ding in the hood, but they are not returning it. I'll find out more today when I stop by.

Appreciate all the info.