Vin # question

I got my vin # 1ft8w3b60bec79878 today from my dealer but I can't get the window sticker to come up. Is there a delay before it's up on the e-net? I used the forddirect site url that is on this forum and copied and pasted my # on there. Think I read somewhere it takes awhile to come up. Also I called customer service and got a build date of May 23 just wondering how long delivery time would take to Ga.Thanks.

I have a vehicle scheduled to be produced 9 days from now and my window sticker still doesn't show up.

Don't know exactly how long it will take to ship to Georgia, but seeing it is being produced in Kentucky, it shouldn't take long. Probably less than a week.

EDIT: They switched my build day to the 18th, so it's 11 days until it's built.

Edited by Pioneer

Thanks for the replies. Dealer said it might be a week or more before the sticker shows up. Checked with customer service again and she said no build date was scheduled. Who knows. The vermillion red might slow the build date up? Great to here from the guys that are actually building our trucks! Thanks.

I have a vehicle scheduled to be produced 9 days from now and my window sticker still doesn't show up.

Don't know exactly how long it will take to ship to Georgia, but seeing it is being produced in Kentucky, it shouldn't take long. Probably less than a week.

EDIT: They switched my build day to the 18th, so it's 11 days until it's built.

Pioneer have you got your window sticker to come up yet?

Window sticker came up 5/18 so 5 days before build date. Pioneer when are u picking up your truck?

Lol. Good question. It's still in Kansas City waiting to get loaded onto a rail car. Wife is going nuts. She thought she was going to have it next week, but that is looking doubtful.

Lol. Good question. It's still in Kansas City waiting to get loaded onto a rail car. Wife is going nuts. She thought she was going to have it next week, but that is looking doubtful.

How are you tracking? Maybe you will get it next week. Have it by the holiday!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for the replies. Dealer said it might be a week or more before the sticker shows up. Checked with customer service again and she said no build date was scheduled. Who knows. The vermillion red might slow the build date up? Great to here from the guys that are actually building our trucks! Thanks.

Why would vermillion red slow the production?