build date

83glx

Just received the build date for my 2012 Kona Blue GT Prem.401a pkg. Brembo brake pkg. and 3;55 gears. Ordered 4/2/11 build date 6/6/11. Sold my 03 Cobra. and bought a 2010 Taurus SHO in Jan. of 2010 very happy with the SHO then started reading about the new 5.0. and had to get back in a Mustang .

Just received the build date for my 2012 Kona Blue GT Prem.401a pkg. Brembo brake pkg. and 3;55 gears. Ordered 4/2/11 build date 6/6/11. Sold my 03 Cobra. and bought a 2010 Taurus SHO in Jan. of 2010 very happy with the SHO then started reading about the new 5.0. and had to get back in a Mustang .

Just got my VIN on Sat..Getting close. VIN 1zvbp8cf0c5229754 ,now need to find a way to track!

Went to my Ford dealer yesterday to pick up sale order paper work to take to the C.U.to take care of the money part and something did not look rite. Very busy so didn,t look at it until later and discovered she had ordered the wrong car!! Back on 4/1 i had her work up a price on a base GT, a week later told her to order a. GT Prem. with a 401 pkg. Got a build date last week and VIN on Sat. on the base GT.Now we are out to the end of June early July.Told her to have the owner to call their zone manager and change the priority form 10 to one and expedite the car .So pissed!