'11 Ex Ltd, ACC & Remote Start - anyone confirm this issue?

I've searched on this and didn't see anything, and I've already contacted the dealer about this, and I'm waiting for them to test on a Ex Limited, but I ran into an issue (more of an inconvenience, really), and I was hoping someone on here could also test and see if they can confirm.

If I remote start my Explorer, get in, and turn the car on (hit the start button), I am unable to turn on the cruise control (ACC graphic blinks on then goes right off). If I stop the engine and start it normally (without remote start), I am able to turn the cruise control on. It seems to be a very weird issue, and like I said is probably more on an inconvenience, but I'm looking for confirmation that it affects more than just my vehicle at this point...

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

DH

I've searched on this and didn't see anything, and I've already contacted the dealer about this, and I'm waiting for them to test on a Ex Limited, but I ran into an issue (more of an inconvenience, really), and I was hoping someone on here could also test and see if they can confirm.

If I remote start my Explorer, get in, and turn the car on (hit the start button), I am unable to turn on the cruise control (ACC graphic blinks on then goes right off). If I stop the engine and start it normally (without remote start), I am able to turn the cruise control on. It seems to be a very weird issue, and like I said is probably more on an inconvenience, but I'm looking for confirmation that it affects more than just my vehicle at this point...

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

DH

when you get in do you apply the brake pedal to disable remote start?

when you get in do you apply the brake pedal to disable remote start?

That's a good question that I can't answer completely. Since my normal habit is to start the vehicle with the brake applied, I would probably answer yes to this, but I'll have to try it to make sure that the cruise control still doesn't come on even when I apply the brake to disable the remote start...

DH