truck in production

I can only speak from my experience but my Primary Status on my '11 was "In Production" from Nov 30 - Dec 8.

Secondary status was "Sent to plant" on Nov 30 and then went to "Produced" on Dec 8. Later that day on Dec 8, it went to "Awaiting Shipment" (primary) to Released (secondary) . Hope that helps.

My truck has been in production for over a week. Does this sound right or somthing wrong?

What makes you think that?

Oakville builds a vehicle in 18 hours, unless it gets hungup for repair someplace. Stap as about the same.

1 week, no way

Unless yours got damaged and has to be rescheduled to be rebuild,

got a VIN ?

I can only speak from my experience but my Primary Status on my '11 was "In Production" from Nov 30 - Dec 8.

Secondary status was "Sent to plant" on Nov 30 and then went to "Produced" on Dec 8. Later that day on Dec 8, it went to "Awaiting Shipment" (primary) to Released (secondary) . Hope that helps.

When send to plant - it shows -in Production right away even though it's not actually being build for several days yet.

Maybe that's what jamesgang is thinking.......

Edited by Pete

elk garden wv rings a bell... i gave somebody from there a x-pin...wasn't you, was it?

Yes, it's me & thanks again for the help. I found out today it is setting looking for a ride to west by god (WV).

It should be here by June, 27.

Edited by jamesgang