Tracking Request Please

• 2 weeks later...

Explain to me why you are bumping, do they not have calendars where you are from? Besides that rule you broke, you obviously haven't read the info sticky because unless you have shipped already there are no bumps until next week.

Did not read the sticky, sorry. Been reading everything else new in here but didn't see that.

My dealer gave me an earlier date than July 22 so I thought that maybe there was new information out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - 0324 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 15, Kansas City Asy, MO Jul-22-2011, 19:35 CT.

ETA Aug-01-2011.

bump

Can I please have an update? No call that it has arrived on 8/1

VIN 1FTFX1ET7BKD82923

That is where the 'E' in ETA comes from.

In Transit - Received - 00upfit (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 6V, Tgl Upfit Rmp, MO Jul-25-2011, 18:00 CT.

You no longer have an ETA listed if that makes you feel better.

Looking for any new information that you can supply on VIN 1FTFX1ET7BKD82923

Thanks

Thanks maybe today is the day

Took delivery on Thursday. What a beautiful machine! I just want to take this opportunity to thank you Cyberdman for your efforts here and to commend the Ford design team and ALL employees on their efforts in building this truck.

My first Ford truck, I came over from a series of Jeep wranglers and this is light years ahead of them.

Ecoboost XLT 4X4 Scab Sterling Gray Metallic with Convenience, Plus and Towing packages and the slick backup camera with factory spray-in bed liner.

Thanks again and keep up the excellent work. :hyper:

• Like 1