What would be better for me, X-Plan or internet pricing? My new Ford is due to arrive in the next week or two. The dealer I ordered it from said they are giving me internet pricing. They knocked off $1993.00 from MSRP, but added $654.00 for fuel & advertising. does this sound like I would be better off trying to get a x-plan pin and useing that, or stick to what they offered? It does not seem right to pay for fuel & advertising when I ordered the vehicle does it? If you think I would be better off with x-plan, anyone kind enough to generate a pin for me? Thank you for your time & advice.

Edited by frdtuff

What would be better for me, X-Plan or internet pricing? My new Ford is due to arrive in the next week or two. The dealer I ordered it from said they are giving me internet pricing. They knocked off $1993.00 from MSRP, but added $654.00 for fuel & advertising. does this sound like I would be better off trying to get a x-plan pin and useing that, or stick to what they offered? It does not seem right to pay for fuel & advertising when I ordered the vehicle does it? If you think I would be better off with x-plan, anyone kind enough to generate a pin for me? Thank you for your time & advice.

I HOPE I DID NOT POST THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION BY MISTAKE

Edited by frdtuff