Have VIN, no window sticker yet

Emil

My daughter has build info:

"Scheduled to Day (Aug-01-2011) "

When trying to get the window sticker the site returns:

The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1FAHP3J22CLxxxxxx. (I replaced the # with xxxxxx)

Is this normal?

Thanks!

window stickers become available somewhere around a week before the To Date. In my case my date was 7/22 and I had the sticker on 7/15.

Still waiting for my truck, last info was ready for shipment

If I remember correctly, mine showed up about a week after the VIN number and about the same time as the build date.

I suspect there's been another delay. If you have a build date of Aug 1 (based on what I saw with my Mustang), then the car should go into production tomorrow which means the sticker should be up by now. It won't be visible until the actual build day is locked in (of course in some cases this could change due to unforeseen problems). The actual build day will be on the Window sticker.

A girl I work has the same build date and no window sticker as well. Might try doing a track request to cyberdman on this site.

As others have pointed out it apparently takes a few days. I got my VIN this past Saturday from the dealer and the Window Sticker was available today when I checked.

Jim

My daughter has build info:

"Scheduled to Day (Aug-01-2011) "

When trying to get the window sticker the site returns:

The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1FAHP3J22CLxxxxxx. (I replaced the # with xxxxxx)

Is this normal?

Thanks!