Gabrielle Giffords

Armstrong

Yeah America needs someone all screwed up to come back alright.. Just what we need now someone in there that can't perform her duties as an elected official, we already have too many of them that can't..

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her and glad she made it through her injury. A very lucky woman indeed.

But, you wouldn't put someone that just came out of a COMA in charge of fixing the break system on your vehicle would you??

She should have to pass a series of tests in order to confirm that she is able to come back and perform her duties. I really don't think she is actually back, they just had her do a photo op for the camera's to make it a warm feeling for the American people. Everyone loves a come back story. Her heart is also in the right place with the country which is good but I hope she is evaluated before she comes back and I'm sure that will happen.

She is what America needs,,,,,,,,,,, A problem solver that isn't bought off by business. A Representative for the PEOPLE. Better than most current Reps in the house now even if her condition is not yet 100%

• Like 2

Yeah America needs someone all screwed up to come back alright.. Just what we need now someone in there that can't perform her duties as an elected official, we already have too many of them that can't..

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her and glad she made it through her injury. A very lucky woman indeed.

But, you wouldn't put someone that just came out of a COMA in charge of fixing the break system on your vehicle would you??

She should have to pass a series of tests in order to confirm that she is able to come back and perform her duties. I really don't think she is actually back, they just had her do a photo op for the camera's to make it a warm feeling for the American people. Everyone loves a come back story. Her heart is also in the right place with the country which is good but I hope she is evaluated before she comes back and I'm sure that will happen.

Hey non employee Chucky, why aren't you banned yet?

update

WASHINGTON — For one glorious moment Monday night, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords reclaimed her life as the Democrat from Arizona's 8th Congressional District when she walked onto the House floor and voted "yes" on a contentious debt-ceiling package

On Tuesday, she was back in rehab in Houston.

"Going to Washington to cast a vote that was absolutely critical doesn't change the fact that she still has work to do toward her recovery," Giffords' spokesman, C.J. Karamargin, said Tuesday. "What we saw on Monday evening, I think, was a vivid example of how hard she's working and how much it's paying off."

After a meeting with her staff Tuesday morning, Giffords flew back to Houston, where she is undergoing outpatient treatment — physical, cognitive and speech therapy five to seven hours a day, five days a week — at TIRR Memorial Hermann, a hospital specializing in traumatic brain injuries.

I think it is fair to say that all in Arizona are very proud of Gabby and how hard she is working to come back from this terrible tragedy. She may not be able to resume her duties, but she deserves a chance to try. Whether you agree with her political positions or not, she has paid a very high price for her service.

• Like 2

I think it is fair to say that all in Arizona are very proud of Gabby and how hard she is working to come back from this terrible tragedy. She may not be able to resume her duties, but she deserves a chance to try. Whether you agree with her political positions or not, she has paid a very high price for her service.

Yep, well said