Status Request Please

Hi Cyberdman

1FAHP3N22CL209565

According to the window sticker on-line, I believe my new Focus referenced above might have been built Wednesday. I'd appreciate if you could provide an update.

Thanks for your time and effort!!!

1FAHP3N22CL209565

No car today :( ...I understand the "E" in ETA, but because it's been a week since last update and the estimated date has passed, thought I'd just ask for any update.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this for me and others!

Thanks again! Dealer called late today to say hauler expects to drop it off over the weekend, so I should have it early next week. I'll post some pics for you when I get a moment.

Once again, on your assistance was greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the extended delay (especially since you were so prompt in your responses).

I know you don't have much time to read lots of things, so will get to it....

Car did show up a few days later, but had paint problems and had to go through some run-around to get it partially repainted and in the middle of that we had a flood and the car had to be moved, delaying it further and then we had more flooding which has taken more of my time. I could go on...blah blah blah... I did finally take some pictures to share as you request, but can't figure out how to post them.

Car just came back from a nice visit to the NASCAR race in Martinsville and is an absolute pleasure to drive.

Onc last time...thanks so much for taking your valuable time to provide this service to me and others!