NORFOLK

napman

Here's a fact.Last Tuesday,I asked Stanley Wilson (area manager body shop,formerly area manager in trim) about down weeks specifically.He said ,and I quote..."Yes,we were supposed to have some down weeks at the beginning of the year,but as of right now that has been cancelled.We will porbably on 8 hours with 3pm start up in body shop."So that was last Tuesday.Of course any schedule is always tentative.But that was not rumor or heresay.That was straight from the bossman.So hopefully that doesnt change. :)

Here's a fact.Last Tuesday,I asked Stanley Wilson (area manager body shop,formerly area manager in trim) about down weeks specifically.He said ,and I quote..."Yes,we were supposed to have some down weeks at the beginning of the year,but as of right now that has been cancelled.We will porbably on 8 hours with 3pm start up in body shop."So that was last Tuesday.Of course any schedule is always tentative.But that was not rumor or heresay.That was straight from the bossman.So hopefully that doesnt change. :)

We've had down weeks planned Jan & Feb for the past several years and have always worked through them. Our material lock matrix shows a down week every month until June but we'll more than likely work through them again. Those down weeks on the material lock matrix where is shows those down weeks also has 80hrs of product locked in for those weeks which equals 40hrs per shift of work.

Yes this is all tentative and could chnage st the drop of a hat but lets try to be optemistic. :):)

We've had down weeks planned Jan & Feb for the past several years and have always worked through them. Our material lock matrix shows a down week every month until June but we'll more than likely work through them again. Those down weeks on the material lock matrix where is shows those down weeks also has 80hrs of product locked in for those weeks which equals 40hrs per shift of work.

Yes this is all tentative and could chnage st the drop of a hat but lets try to be optemistic. :):)

How old was that Matrix? I looked at one about a month ago and it only showed Nap being doen the week in Jan. and the rest of the year all truck VO will be 8 hours. But I am guessing if gas rises that may change.

And your right the 80 number does equal out to 40 hours each shift.