We are Blessed

onmyway

We are Blessed to have these jobs. Ford Motor Company has allowed me to keep my family in a decent house, put food on the table, drive a nice vehicle, send my child to a good school....And thats just the beginning this list could go on and on. People open your eyes and look around you at the unemployment rates. Foreclosures are everywhere. I know how I am voting... YES. And be thankful that I have a job and am able to go to work everyday.

• Like 2

We are Blessed to have these jobs. Ford Motor Company has allowed me to keep my family in a decent house, put food on the table, drive a nice vehicle, send my child to a good school....And thats just the beginning this list could go on and on. People open your eyes and look around you at the unemployment rates. Foreclosures are everywhere. I know how I am voting... YES. And be thankful that I have a job and am able to go to work everyday.

you should be thanking the UAW for that wage.. you wouldnt be getting that otherwise

When you have a full plant and have OT, you don't understand that the rest of America is hurting, it's not like us. People view things based on their own realities. For many of us our reality is that everyone has it as good as us. This is untrue, but people believe it.

you should be thanking the UAW for that wage.. you wouldnt be getting that otherwise

Sorry, You are correct I should thank Ford, and the UAW. I just cannot believe these plants are voting this down. Bringing Jobs to the U. S. is HUGE. I know so many people that have been laid off, plants have closed, People need jobs. And if you think they wont cross a picket line you are wrong.

Sorry, You are correct I should thank Ford, and the UAW. I just cannot believe these plants are voting this down. Bringing Jobs to the U. S. is HUGE. I know so many people that have been laid off, plants have closed, People need jobs. And if you think they wont cross a picket line you are wrong.

They'll do so at their own peril and will be subsequently blackballed out of the union and out of a job when the strike ends. You cross that line then you are a scab the lowest form of life in this world