Len_A

danehilby

To those who are paying attention: Len_A admits to be WHITE COLLAR. He also seems to know a lot about the contract and how it reads. He repeats a lot of threats that we are hearing, which supposedly come from the GLASS HOUSE. Therefore, it can be well concluded that HE is a HIGH RANKING WHITE COLLAR CHUMP. Whether you decide to vote "yes" or "no", DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHITE COLLAR THUG WHO IS PLANTED ON HERE TO SCARE YOU!!!!!!!!!

To those who are paying attention: Len_A admits to be WHITE COLLAR. He also seems to know a lot about the contract and how it reads. He repeats a lot of threats that we are hearing, which supposedly come from the GLASS HOUSE. Therefore, it can be well concluded that HE is a HIGH RANKING WHITE COLLAR CHUMP. Whether you decide to vote "yes" or "no", DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHITE COLLAR THUG WHO IS PLANTED ON HERE TO SCARE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Please calm down.Its gonna be alright.You are gonna get $10,000 and have a secure job with great benefits.Think about what you are gonna do with all that $$$$$$$$$$$$.

• Like 1

Please calm down.Its gonna be alright.You are gonna get $10,000 and have a secure job with great benefits.Think about what you are gonna do with all that $$$$$$$$$$$$.

OMG. FATSO, FATSO, FATSO, now YOU are sounding like one of those blathering idiot WHITE COLLAR THUGS planted on here to spread the manure deeper than any of those farmers I knew up north. You and Len_A seem to have a lot of that "'nure" coming out your eyes, mouth and ears.

Here is what I will do with all that money: I will try to cover the bills and buy a cheap foreign car 'cause I sure in hell am NOT going to be able to afford an overpriced Ford vehicle. Last time I got a raise was the 2% raise in 2004. Yet, since then, inflation has driven down my BUYING POWER 24%. That means what I could afford on a $28 an hour wage in 2004, now takes a wage of $35.50 an hour. Yet, you WHITE COLLAR THUGS and the IUAW STRONGMEN keep getting your 3% raises every year.