PASS OR FAIL

Bigcountry

Wether this contract passes or fails, it will send a STRONG message back to company and union....don't comeback lookin for anymore concessions!

The worklers can never have the upper hand because most can not afford a strike and the company knows it. We really are at the MASTERS mercy and should try to not piss him off. Why bite the hand that is feeding you if the food (money) is still pretty tastie. Just sayin.

The worklers can never have the upper hand because most can not afford a strike and the company knows it. We really are at the MASTERS mercy and should try to not piss him off. Why bite the hand that is feeding you if the food (money) is still pretty tastie. Just sayin.

You know what, I agree with you......let's just keep givin everything back until we have nothing! BULLSHIT! People like you are getting baited in by this "MONEY"! Alan and his crew are using this contract as a building block for next contract and yall are getting blinded by this "MONEY"!

• Like 1

You know what, I agree with you......let's just keep givin everything back until we have nothing! BULLSHIT! People like you are getting baited in by this "MONEY"! Alan and his crew are using this contract as a building block for next contract and yall are getting blinded by this "MONEY"!

HOW DARE THEY BAIT US WITH MONEY!!!! THATS NOT WHY I WORK AT FORD AT ALL!!!!!

errr.. wait a minute, scratch that...

• Like 2