Letter to Bill Ford & Alan Mulally

MANDINGO

Dear Mr. Ford:

I commend you for stepping down and picking a replacement with a vision and a record of achievements. In less than 8 years both Ron Gettelfinger and Bob King gave up more in concessions than they negotiated for our great UAW. In fact Alan has successfully wiped out most negotiated gains covering the last seventy years. Job well done!

By the way please give our warmest regards to both Bob King & Jimmy Settles as they are planning to retire within a couple of years. I heard you will be presenting them with a surprise package at your Gala.

P.S. I am sure Alan will make history with his Golden Parachute, he deserves it. Oh, by the way do you think you can give the UAW membership the name of the headhunting firm that helped you hire Alan.

:beerchug:

• Like 2

Dear Mr. Ford:

I commend you for stepping down and picking a replacement with a vision and a record of achievements. In less than 8 years both Ron Gettelfinger and Bob King gave up more in concessions than they negotiated for our great UAW. In fact Alan has successfully wiped out most negotiated gains covering the last seventy years. Job well done!

By the way please give our warmest regards to both Bob King & Jimmy Settles as they are planning to retire within a couple of years. I heard you will be presenting them with a surprise package at your Gala.

P.S. I am sure Alan will make history with his Golden Parachute, he deserves it. Oh, by the way do you think you can give the UAW membership the name of the headhunting firm that helped you hire Alan.

:beerchug:

Sour grapes...Make bad WHINE... :shades:

• Like 4