LAP ANOTHER ROUND

jeter3000

Union came through asking members if there were any takers on transferring to LAP again!!! My question is, what other plants have been offered this again? This was in DSP today, and the people here that are leaving were giving transfer dates of 1/9/12, 1/16, and 1/23.

OHAP is still adding people to the list.

• Like 1

Union came through asking members if there were any takers on transferring to LAP again!!! My question is, what other plants have been offered this again? This was in DSP today, and the people here that are leaving were giving transfer dates of 1/9/12, 1/16, and 1/23.

question you have layoff people or are they volunteers?? thank you

People want to go to LAP from the Brook Park plant but it has not been offered i really hope it gets offered !!!!

Don't understand why people would be offered to transfer if they are not laid off, they had about 16000 fill out applications. People at LAP are already ticked off not because brothers & sisters are getting to come but because they were told hardly any with any kind of seniority were coming, people bid on jobs before the shutdown they would have never bid on if they had known people with seniority were coming from all over the place & will roll them off of dayshift. Again welcome to all who are able to come, but the union should have let the current people at LAP know this before it turned into the mess that it eventually will.

• Like 1

Don't understand why people would be offered to transfer if they are not laid off, they had about 16000 fill out applications. People at LAP are already ticked off not because brothers & sisters are getting to come but because they were told hardly any with any kind of seniority were coming, people bid on jobs before the shutdown they would have never bid on if they had known people with seniority were coming from all over the place & will roll them off of dayshift. Again welcome to all who are able to come, but the union should have let the current people at LAP know this before it turned into the mess that it eventually will.

Did you really think LAP would employ 2000 + people with 2000 seniority? What crystal ball does your "UNION" have that could possibly predict the seniority of the people transferring in ? Union brothers and sisters have been bidding on jobs for a very,very, very long time in hopes of landing a "GOOD JOB". Dont look at it as someone rolling you off dayshift, look at it as someone who Ford called before you and someone who has been contributing to that nickle fund before you even knew what a nickle fund was! Anyway, pay your dues and time takes time ......so relaxe and work safe.

• Like 1

Did you really think LAP would employ 2000 + people with 2000 seniority? What crystal ball does your "UNION" have that could possibly predict the seniority of the people transferring in ? Union brothers and sisters have been bidding on jobs for a very,very, very long time in hopes of landing a "GOOD JOB". Dont look at it as someone rolling you off dayshift, look at it as someone who Ford called before you and someone who has been contributing to that nickle fund before you even knew what a nickle fund was! Anyway, pay your dues and time takes time ......so relaxe and work safe.

No we were told that the shift that got laid off would be called back to cover a good portion of night shift & the 3rd shift would be new hires with only a couple hundred people coming from other plants. Again I dont have a problem with them coming, just wish we had been told the truth.

• Like 1

People want to go to LAP from the Brook Park plant but it has not been offered i really hope it gets offered !!!!

just thinking out loud but were ever a posting is and for what ever reason people change there minds about it, would be nice to have a list that says x amount of people

have changed there minds and post that list to replace x amount.People that need to stay can stay people that need to go can go and back fill with temp or 2 tier

Edited by kavort

I know you are from "DSP" but what plant is that? Do you have anybody laid off?