saline people have dodged the bullet once again

usedtobe898

The saline people have dodged the bullet again! Ive heard from my union connection at international that the sale to the french company isnt gonna happen.He also said it looks like they might get pulled back under the blue oval again.Looks like the ford workers that stayed there were smarter than most thought for holding out and not bidding on wayne or dearborn jobs.Qudos to you!

The saline people have dodged the bullet again! Ive heard from my union connection at international that the sale to the french company isnt gonna happen.He also said it looks like they might get pulled back under the blue oval again.Looks like the ford workers that stayed there were smarter than most thought for holding out and not bidding on wayne or dearborn jobs.Qudos to you!

Seen the new blue oval Ford sign today rolling down I-94 heading toward Saline yesterday. The pole barn roof and door were recently repaired and smokey said that they put it in the barn last night

Heard Bill Ford was at the pole barn last night

meeting with the French company and he told

Them sorry but we are not going to sell to you cause

the union has allowed them to turn the plant

into a 2nd Tier plant.

But tom kanitz cut a special 2tier deal that would keep all the existing employees at traditional wages!And thats sweet so they can keep there premium jobs instead of having to be forced to map to take all those trim and final and chassis jobs.Rawsonville has that same similar deal for their membership.Seems to be working out good for them! I wish i was there.