DTP stop shipment of F-150's

Raptor SVT

There has to be someone out there that knows when stop ships on F-150 at DTP are going to be released?

My Raptor been on the Ramp since the day it was built 2/16/12.

I heard they was suppose to be released last Friday 3/16/12 sounds like they didn't.

Customer care, dealer regional rep, and dealer don't have much info to share on the subject.

Of course, I haven't a clue as to Ford corporate dealings. But based on reading, watching for a while now and reading again the other intenet forums - there is a problem here. Maybe a stop gap with the latest TSB to halt a bunch of lemon buy-backs. The problem doesn't seem to be fixed. Guess the Eco-Boost has the biggest problem, the 5.0 not so much. Ford should halt things until they come up with something better.

Imagine it is tranny related. That current transmission in these trucks has done nothing but cause problems for a while now. Hard to figure attaching new engines to it and hope the early problems will go away with software?

Anyway, they are probably still trying to make the engine and tranny talk to themselves in an acceptable way. Just like MFT - this will hurt Ford in the long run.

We intend to keep driving and repairing our old trucks until something new looks like a reasonable option. The price tag is too high for constant new vehicle problems. And, the mpg gains are minimal over the older trucks.

• 1 month later...

There has to be someone out there that knows when stop ships on F-150 at DTP are going to be released?

My Raptor been on the Ramp since the day it was built 2/16/12.

I heard they was suppose to be released last Friday 3/16/12 sounds like they didn't.

Customer care, dealer regional rep, and dealer don't have much info to share on the subject.

we make 650 truck's 12 shift's a week. we ship all of them no room to keep them on site.