Kudos On My Best Ford Yet

OK, I just wanna add some kudos on my best Ford vehicle yet. In our extended family ee've had Lincoln Town Cars (at least 10 since 1972), Explorers (at least 7 since 1991), a 1980s mid-size Cougar, Mustangs (2) Mercury Topaz's (4), as well as a Maverick (forgettable) and a Mercury Mystique which which really should have been called "Mystake". Oh and a 1965 Falcon way back when.

Our current 2003 Mercury Mountaineer V8 Premier is just under 4 years and has 51000 miles. Other than a leaky strut (or was it a shock?) that I suspect the dealer might have exaggerated to create some warranty work, this vehicle has been flawless. Our prior '99 Explorer was plagued with defects. And if I was not afraid of the horrendous depreciation related to the shift away from gas guzzlers, I'd buy another one. Maybe the gas thing will fade and I will...although that does not look like reality. Anyway, I just wanted to give some credit where credit is due!