Staying with Ford

midnightshift

Thanks 4 your input and your votes. Staying at Saline, until the end, then relocate. Dont trust the union or the company. They cant give me a straight anwser to anything. ***Checking into Romeo Engine. Hundreds of jobs coming up between now and October at other Ford plants. 1,300 jobs posted the other day but they were 4 Active and Surplus Skilled to go to Production jobs.

From what I understand, people getting moved from Saline are going to come in with no plant seniority. I don't know if that is going to be true everywhere, but I'd imagine that if it is true, that fact tsat you have 37 years with the company means you're no "Spring chicken" anymore. I hope you're okay with possibly being forced to work a crappy job on the line, because that could very well end up being the case. Not to mention that waiting until the end means you won't likely get to choose where you are sent. You could easily end up at DTP and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything nice about the place.

I point out the facts and you call me a name!

Hope you have a blessed day!

candy just joined here and already has 308 posts? she thinks she knows everything about anything. what a load of garbage. either company troll or disgruntled pogey collector.