2012 F150 - Raptor Tracking Request

I am interested in the Status of my recently ordered Raptor.

below you can find the VIN# provided to me by the dealership. Any and all information is greatly appreicated. Thank you in advance for going out of your way to provide all of us with this information.

VIN# 1FTFW1R64CFB95673

2012 F-150 Raptor CREW CAB

Flame Blue

Jon

Was curious if I could get an update on the production status of my vehicale.

Thank you again for going out of your way to provide all of us with this information

VIN# 1FTFW1R64CFB95673

2012 F-150 Raptor CREW CAB

Flame Blue

Jon

Cyberdman, Thank you very much for your updates. It is greatly appreciated. I will be sure to send Photos of the new truck once i have recieved it.

Just to confirm, ETA *May-28-2012 is the estimated time of arrival at the dealership? never know if thats the estimated time it mayu hit a truck for shipment. Thank you again.

Jon

:doh: My mind is exploding with the thought of all the sarcastic things I could possibly say to that right now. Seriously.

So, you actually think that all the people that hang around here with baited breath are dying and hoping to possibly know what possible date their ordered vehicles will be hitting a truck? That just floors me. What does common sense tell you it is?

• 3 weeks later...

No change in ETA (which is funny), but it did leave the plant, just waiting to get picked up.

In Transit - Received - Ee79 (Sierra Mountain Express ) Ramp 27, Mira Loma, CA May-25-2012, 01:00 PT.

ETA still says May-28-2012. LOL