Hiya folks

Ryder01

Hi all, just thought I'd drop a note from Regina, SK, Canada. Found this forum and came looking for info on a problem I'm having finding a remote starter here, then thought I'd join since I couldn't find what I was looking for yet.

I currently own a 2012 Focus Titanium Hatch, candy blue. It's my second one, bought this one in April/12. Bought my first one in Sept/11, she would have been 1 year old this month. But she died a horrible death so now I have an almost identical twin to replace her.

I was trying to find info on the avialability of aftermarket remote starters for the pushbutton start Focus. It seems to be a bit of an issue, nobody seems to be making them. And they are a very high price for a factory unit, plus the factory ones do not seem to have 1/2 the options that most others do. At least from my experience with an aftermarket unit for my previous car. We are fast approaching another Canadian winter and I'd really prefer not to go through another one on the Prairies without being able to warm the engine, interior and SEAT before getting in. -30 C and putting your butt on that seat really is not appealing in the least. So if anyone sees this and has any ideas, please PM me or post something in the Focus section and I will find it I hope. And if you have Canadian prices and where to buy here, that would help a lot, a brand name would do fine too.

That's why I ended up at this site, my story in a nutshell. But I have a few other issues too, so I thought I'd hang around awhile, talk to a few people here and see if I can find some solutions to my other problems. Hope the folks here are as helpful as they seem to be at first glance. And maybe I can help some others while I'm here as well.

Take care folks, be well and hope to see you all in the forums soon!