Extended warranty

haywire52

Have any of Canadaian Escape owners purchased extended warranty.

Not yet, but I'm thinking of getting one too. They messed up with my order, so they need to re-order which means another 6-8 weeks waiting. I hope by that time I can make up my mind reg. Ext.Warr. and Winter Tires.

Let's see which deal is best at time of delivery. Right now they have 0% financing + Winterpackage.

cheers

So I've been looking around at some extended warranties just because this Ford Escape has more tech things then any car I've owned and its a first year remodel. I compared 3 online Ford Companies that sell the Ford ESP.

For a 6 year 75k miles with a $50 deductible I've gotten the 3 following prices: $960, $1,115 and $1,149. The $960 may be worth it for the piece of mind to know that if anything happens I'm covered. I'm sort of surprised on the price difference though compared to when I bought one for my 2010 FFH, that one only cost me $690 and it had a 0 deductible, maybe because the SUV is bigger its most expensive.