HR in Lima ignores federal law....

Hi-lo 1990

I heard the biggest problem in Lima is zero support from local 1219. That is why Lima gets new work. Like not having a union at all. Lima is fords dream plant anything goes. Sad part is what one plant starts, the others might have to deal with. Hope this post is acceptable. If you are not part of 1219 then don't respond you do not realize how weak our local is. International should step in. Believe it or not our last chairmen was salary then hourly, and got elected. How does that happen?

dude, if u spent half your energy helping the union or volunteering, you would be a great union member, just coming on here bitching all the time doesnt help anything! btw i work at lima, and love it, even with some of the small problems we have, its much better then being at the assembly plants. ....another question...have you ran for union b4 ? have u tried to help out instead of just bitching ?

I heard the biggest problem in Lima is zero support from local 1219. That is why Lima gets new work. Like not having a union at all. Lima is fords dream plant anything goes. Sad part is what one plant starts, the others might have to deal with. Hope this post is acceptable. If you are not part of 1219 then don't respond you do not realize how weak our local is. International should step in. Believe it or not our last chairmen was salary then hourly, and got elected. How does that happen?
Edited by dark271

Sorry just saying what local could vote in a ex salary as chairmen? No other than 1219. This leads to what starts in Lima will eventually affect the entire uaw. I can hear it now well they do it in Lima. Aka team leaders? Do your research and see who is working on the new team leaders roles per our latest contract. Guess who lima

Again...u bitching and bitchin....what have u done to help the local? Have u ran for commiteeman? Ran for anything? Volunteered? Nothing? Seems if ur not part if the solution, then ur part of the problem. I have more problems with transfers then anything......this is not monroe, this is not indy, this is what WE make it...and by u just bitchin aint helping anything.....im done with u.

Dark 271 would be ashamed to run for office in a local as enstranged as 1219. Who voted for ex salary guess that is what you want? Sorry I am not supervision so that excludes me from running for office. Sad state. Sad local. Sad city. Just scared that all the local gives up will eventually affect everyone

Look at urself......can u blame lima for not wanting pos*s like u? I am a transfer. And yet I wouldnt want to even work with u. Most of the minor issues are caused by ppl who dont want to work.....lima is a great plant.

Retarded would be a local who resists transfers and elects salary as chairmen. History sucks. Welcome to 1219. Can't argue with truth. No other local would elect an ex salary as chairmen. Guess what slima engine did?

And by the way Bruce Wayne of the dark Knight in slima doesn't answer his messages. Salary batman

im not salary, are u tier 2 ? wait they got more working attitude then u do. why dont you grow some balls and quit ? since your so unhappy, you POS.