Romeo Eng.- Special Election-Chairperson

JaneDoern

Congratulations randy!! Now you have the big chair, so the lies you tell become bigger just like caaygil and the rest of the Utica committee. You guys bash the way Romeo did stuff and brag about how strong Utica, chesterfield was ..and look at Romeo still standing strong till you guys showed up and now it will become a open field like Utica..OOOOOO but don’t worry jimmy says at the joint council meeting Sunday “I will cut Romeo a deal to stay on the eastside” and WHEN that don’t happen he will do the Utica solute and point to someone else an blame them…I look forward to the new UTICA plant SHOW

pop pop pop what flavor popcorn to have ??

Congratulations randy!! Now you have the big chair, so the lies you tell become bigger just like caaygil and the rest of the Utica committee. You guys bash the way Romeo did stuff and brag about how strong Utica, chesterfield was ..and look at Romeo still standing strong till you guys showed up and now it will become a open field like Utica..OOOOOO but don’t worry jimmy says at the joint council meeting Sunday “I will cut Romeo a deal to stay on the eastside” and WHEN that don’t happen he will do the Utica solute and point to someone else an blame them…I look forward to the new UTICA plant SHOW

pop pop pop what flavor popcorn to have ??

WOW I hired in with Jim and never once did he lie to me,you must be bitter about something. Have the BALLS and go and talk with him.

I have talk to him!!! ....and kool-aid drinker !! I am not ... I leave that to you >>> I am about the REALITY !!!

Allow me to draw you a picture with words: Sour Grapes + Water = Your REALITY Kool-Aid.

Your negative reality is divisive and depressing. Randy Lashbrook is all about a positive cohesive future.

FYI I meet jimmy in 2004 and he was the best closing plant chairmen ..Its funny to hear how good these guys are and how many plants you guys been to ..we at romeo are proud to say we been at one plant but others brag about closing plants and comming to close romeo.

You should consider yourself lucky you haven't had to go through the stress and uncertainty of a plant closing. Now that Randy is in the chair fighting for ALL of us you probably will never feel these things. Like I said, Lucky You!

In keeping with the spirit of union brother and sisterhood I feel the need to remind you that Romeo finally has an ESSP rep. worth his salt. His name is Russ Miliana and his office is in the main office aisleway. He surely can help you on your way to solving your mental health issues. Depression is no picnic and coupled with ignorance and an obvious lack of education it's no wonder you're this bitter.

• Like 1

In keeping with the spirit of union brother and sisterhood I feel the need to remind you that Romeo finally has an ESSP rep. worth his salt. His name is Russ Miliana and his office is in the main office aisleway. He surely can help you on your way to solving your mental health issues. Depression is no picnic and coupled with ignorance and an obvious lack of education it's no wonder you're this bitter.

Candela gone? Always thought he would die in that cubby hole.

Armando ? went downtown?

Yes. No good byes either. Typical.

Sourcing/manpower....., I leave you to think on that one.

His follow through was non existent as a committee and the chair.

Heaven help us.

Candela gone? Always thought he would die in that cubby hole.

Luckily, for Russ and the membership, he didn't.

I'm sure his plans didn't include the hasty retirement, but campaigning openly in the last major election as an appointed rep. sealed his fate.

Yes. No good byes either. Typical.

Sourcing/manpower....., I leave you to think on that one.

His follow through was non existent as a committee and the chair.

Heaven help us.

Luckily, for Russ and the membership, he didn't.

I'm sure his plans didn't include the hasty retirement, but campaigning openly in the last major election as an appointed rep. sealed his fate.

LOL. Union representation in Romeo, left much to be desired. Surprised Lenny or his nemisis Al Cosia didn't throw their hats in the ring. Newsome still tryin' to get out of work eh? Did he really think he had a chance?

LOL. Union representation in Romeo, left much to be desired. Surprised Lenny or his nemisis Al Cosia didn't throw their hats in the ring. Newsome still tryin' to get out of work eh? Did he really think he had a chance?

Lenny sent his lil sis, look up at 316, to do his dirty work. I don't blame him really as she hasn't worked in 12 years.

Newsom's motives had nothing to do with the membership, as usual, but that big old 26 really does tell the tale.

Al C. I don't know well, but he seems to be a true unionist and I do know he supports Randy Lashbrook. This doesn't surprise me as the vast majority of us do too.

Better days are here at Romeo.

Excerpt from Brad Sweets letter of thanks:

"I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Randy Lashbrook on his impressive victory in this last election. I have no doubt Randy will be able to lead Romeo Engine Plant in the necessary direction to secure new work for all of the working families here at Romeo.

I am in full support of Randy and would ask all candidates and their supporters to join me and get behind him and our entire UAW committee as we face these challenging days ahead"

In Solidarity,

Brad Sweet

Thank you, Brad. Quite a class move, IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Found a Romeo Engine UAW Newsletter from our newly elected chairman today. One paragraph in particular needs repeating:

"For those of you I may have missed the day after our election, I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support. I met with the entire elected and appointed committees on February 28th. I have high expectations of myself and every rep. to do our jobs to the best of our abilities while serving this membership. While there will be some tough decisions to be made sometimes, they will always be made with the membership's best interest at heart."

Thank you, Chairman Lashbrook, for the simply direct mission statement to your people, our reps. They needed it.

• Like 1

Kind of off topic but, did Romeo secure a new product in the 2011 negotiations in addition to the 6.2L they presently build ? I remember reading it somewhere but, cannot seem to find it now. I know Lima and Cleveland have new products that have been announced.