Get your rebates and cash offers locked in!

chuckokie36

Yes that sounds right for the $500 pubic rebates but the $750 Private Offer seem more complicated, because some people received them after the time of order but the rebate may expire before delivery.

The Dealer would just contact for C&I (Contests and Incentives) Department to get it handled. Ford understands that these vehicles are just now being released form the factory.

I'll call my rep tomorrow to find out if it is still claimable after the deadline. I'll report back here then.

• 2 weeks later...

End of March is almost here. Anyone know when the new incentives/programs come out? Pgm 12254 ends 4/1. Was wondering if they ever put the new ones out a day or two in advance or will it literally be 4/2 before we see what the new ones are? Picking up this this next week, my salesman said at order time they almost never go down - should only go up. Will have to see how it plays out.

I have $ 3,250 in incentives. My car should have been built today and I do not expect to see it for 3 weeks or so. My Dealership, Sheehy of Gaithersburg, said "You are good to go for the factory rebates, the $750 Private Offer and the Lease Conquest rebate". Yah, I got that in writing :). They went further and said if the go up, they will use those. At first they told me it would be whatever it was at the time of delivery. But after some checking, they said I was all good. I think part of it was I was thinking of changing dealers to one that was getting an order in last week. Anyway, I am happy now.

Incentives:

$ 1,500 Retail Customer Cash - Program #12302

$ 1,000 Competitive Lease Conquest – Program #34318

$ 750 Private Cash (Claim in VINCENT)

$ 3,250

I have $ 3,250 in incentives. My car should have been built today and I do not expect to see it for 3 weeks or so. My Dealership, Sheehy of Gaithersburg, said "You are good to go for the factory rebates, the $750 Private Offer and the Lease Conquest rebate". Yah, I got that in writing :). They went further and said if the go up, they will use those. At first they told me it would be whatever it was at the time of delivery. But after some checking, they said I was all good. I think part of it was I was thinking of changing dealers to one that was getting an order in last week. Anyway, I am happy now.

Incentives:

$ 1,500 Retail Customer Cash - Program #12302

$ 1,000 Competitive Lease Conquest – Program #34318

$ 750 Private Cash (Claim in VINCENT)

$ 3,250

I thought you won the Fusion?

You're getting $3250 off all your options?

Did they just give you a certain dollar amount of credit for winning the prize?

I thought you won the Fusion?

You're getting $3250 off all your options?

Did they just give you a certain dollar amount of credit for winning the prize?

I did win. They are giving me up to $32 toward the Fusion I want with x-plan pricing. I can add more to it, but I need to cover the difference and I can use the incentives. So I am getting a FULLY Loaded Energi Ti and fully covering it, extended warranty wise. I am still planning to finance the what I have to pay, but hope to do it for only 3 years and still have a lower payment than if I had bought it out right and financed for 7 yrs. I will also get the Fed Tax credit and MD Tax rebates, but will also have to pay the tax on the winnings ($32K), which will be close to $10K.

Overall it is a great deal! Made the wait all worth while. I can truly say that Ford has WON me over :)

• Like 1

My dealership told me that you don't need a VIN to claim rebates. When I ordered my hyti they said when it came in, I could accept the rebates that were being offered at the time I ordered or if there is a better rebate I get that at time of actual purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
The dealer called the marketing department and they assured us we can use the $750 private offer cash when my vehicle arrives.

We will see....

Did you ever get a new coupon, or are you still hoping you can use the expired one - as promised?