New Ford Fusion Hybrid on order

bbowman590

It's really all over the map, some have been waiting months but I just read another thread where someone ordered on Feb 19th (IIRC) and his was just built last week... what model/color/options did you get? SE Hybrid or Titanium Hybrid? Color? Moonroof? Some of these things come into play when it scheduling is done.

I ordered a Bordeaux Red SE Hybrid with moonroof and most of the extras except self parking and Blis side warning system . I ordered February 18th. I got the Vin # yesterday so it is in the works. May be too late for the $500 incentive that expires in early April.

I ordered a Bordeaux Red SE Hybrid with moonroof and most of the extras except self parking and Blis side warning system . I ordered February 18th. I got the Vin # yesterday so it is in the works. May be too late for the $500 incentive that expires in early April.

Sounds like you're well on your way then... my SE Hybrid was ordered on October, I got it in January. I also ordered a Titanium Hybrid on Nov 8th (was going to get that instead of the SE Hybrid but when the SE was built and Titanium still without a build date I reverted back to first order), and this Nov 8th order was first scheduled to build on Mar 18th but has since been kicked back to Apr 15th... but since you have your VIN, keep checking for your window sticker and then check Etis for your actual build date once it's been completed.

Window sticker: http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FA6P0RU3DR277123 (modify URL to have your VIN at the end and see what you get)

Etis: http://www.etis.ford.com (input VIN, will have date of 30.11.0002 until the actual build occurs, then will have the actual build date but with date format reverse of what you're probably used to seeing)

• 2 weeks later...

It all depends on when you order it to. If it conflict with major Holiday's, then of course it will take a little longer. I ordered mine back in early January and still have not received it yet. Dealership said it's been shipped and it could take up to 10 days. So we'll see I guess.

Edited by Stlkid335